Nowadays there is a fair amount of generic AMCS solutions on the safety systems market, which can be used in a majority of objects, such as schools, banks, office buildings, commercial enterprises etc. Currently the tools for common tasks are offered by the most of AMCS manufacturers, both Russian and foreign.
AMCS primary function
Control and restriction of pass or entrance of the third persons to the secured premises and control of circulation inside the building.
Control can be exercised using various identifiers:
- plastic keys;
- touch memory keys;
- code entry pads;
- terminals for biometrical identity authentication (at the present time voice, fingerprints, palmprints, handwriting dynamics, eyeground vascular network patterns, ECG and EEG tracing etc. are used as biometrical parameters).
The AMCS in general can comprise the following items:
- actuation devices (locks, turngate, lock chambers);
- electronic identifiers (plastic cards, «electronic tablets» and other devices);
- scanners (of plastic cards and other electronic identifiers);
- personal (PIN-code) code entry devices;
- biometrical identification devices;
- actuation mechanisms control devices (controllers, multiplexers).