The SAGA SelfServ Manager Complex
The SAGA SelfServ Manager Complex is designed for control and use of the own network of self-service devices.
The complex allows:
- to control the self-service devices (reload, acquisition of the tracking data, script operation etc.);
- to perform the status monitoring of the self-service device (last contact, status of the installed equipment (unless it is blocked by the third party software), information from the third party software, etc.);
- to receive the API for integration with the customer’s monitoring system;
- to receive the API for integration with the third party software installed in the terminal.
The SAGA SelfServ Manager standard complex designed for controlling the self-service devices network consists of the following items:
core of the terminal software (intended for integration and interaction of all the modules of the terminal software and for interaction with the system core);
- modules for working with the equipment (provides an opportunity to interact with the equipment that is installed in the terminal);
- terminal update module;
- terminal control module;
- system core (it is situated on the remote server and is used for representation of all the data gathered from the terminal and from the terminal control);
- monitoring module (it is situated on the remote server and is used for aggregation of the data gathered from all terminals);
- data storage module (BackUp function is optional).